According to the American Heritage Dictionary, enfants terribles describes “one whose startlingly unconventional behavior, work, or thought embarrasses or disturbs others.” Alto saxophonist Lee Konitz has enjoyed a six decade career where he’s been in the thick of unconventional work
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Aristocrats, “Culture Clash” (2013): One Track Mind
- Often-forgotten David Gilmour was the Pink Floyd leader’s most varied solo effort
- Warren Haynes, “Spots of Time” from Ashes and Dust (2015): One Track Mind
- In a surprise, Def Leppard rekindled their classic-era sound with covers-focused Yeah!
- Joe Ely, May 23, 2015: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- Free-form Monkees humor once drove Hollywood legend to curse: ‘I hate these f–ing kids’