According to the American Heritage Dictionary, enfants terribles describes “one whose startlingly unconventional behavior, work, or thought embarrasses or disturbs others.” Alto saxophonist Lee Konitz has enjoyed a six decade career where he’s been in the thick of unconventional work
The Latest from Something Else!
- Gavin Harrison – Cheating the Polygraph (2015)
- Nick Mason on the moment Pink Floyd became Pink Floyd: ‘We sort of really did transition’
- Tommy Roe – Greatest Hits (1993): On Second Thought
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: ‘He doesn’t have many ideas’
- David Bowie’s Let’s Dance illustrated the durability of Chic’s hitmaking sound
- Circus, “Stop Wait and Listen / I Need Your Love” (1972): One Track Mind