According to the American Heritage Dictionary, enfants terribles describes “one whose startlingly unconventional behavior, work, or thought embarrasses or disturbs others.” Alto saxophonist Lee Konitz has enjoyed a six decade career where he’s been in the thick of unconventional work
The Latest from Something Else!
- Beth Hart, “Might As Well Smile” from Better Than Home (2015): One Track Mind
- William Shatner – Has Been (2004): On Second Thought
- Joey Calderazzo, “Mike’s Song” from Going Home (2015): One Track Mind
- The Sonics – Here Are The Sonics!!! (1965): On Second Thought
- Bruce Springsteen – Human Touch / Lucky Town (1992): Deep Cuts
- Ron Sexsmith, “Can’t Get My Act Together” from Carousel One (2015)