Neil Young returns with original music with Crazy Horse. Keith Emerson returns to the prog-rock glories of his time with Emerson Lake and Palmer. Black Country Communion, however, is busting up — but they left one last terrific album.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Bruce Springsteen’s Working On A Dream remains deeply misunderstood
- Death Cab for Cutie, “Black Sun” from Kintsugi (2015): One Track Mind
- Kenny Wheeler – Songs For Quintet (2015)
- Otis Redding’s “Dock of the Bay” emerged out of crushing grief: ‘I can’t go in that studio’
- Adrian Belew’s brilliant Side One was a journey through his entire musical history
- Robert Earl Keen, “Footprints in the Snow” from Happy Prisoner (2015): One Track Mind