Just three years out of the Berklee College of Music, pianist and composer Julian Shore has figured out a couple of important things pretty early on in his career: mind your melodies and present them in the best possible light.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Denny Laine and the Moody Blues, “Go Now” (1965): One Track Mind
- Jon Anderson, Patrick Moraz discuss Yes’ Relayer: ‘Very close to the edge of jazz rock’
- Jamie Hoover – Two Ever (2014)
- Steely Dan, “Black Friday” (1975): Deep Cuts
- Levon Helm, Bob Dylan remain unlikely heroes of The Last Waltz: Across the Great Divide
- Sanctuary – The Year the Sun Died (2014)