Just three years out of the Berklee College of Music, pianist and composer Julian Shore has figured out a couple of important things pretty early on in his career: mind your melodies and present them in the best possible light.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Smokey Robinson still thrilled by George Harrison’s long-ago tribute: ‘A wonderful, flattering thing’
- Ian Gillan joined Black Sabbath after a night at legendary pub: ‘Did that happen? What happened?’
- Coming back together ‘with some fresh perspective,’ Wilco announces 2015 tour dates
- Stevie Ray Vaughan became blues’ unlikely savior on way to Hall of Fame glory
- Bill Withers built a Hall of Fame career by challenging convention
- Queen’s Brian May discusses what Adam Lambert can do that Freddie Mercury couldn’t