Just three years out of the Berklee College of Music, pianist and composer Julian Shore has figured out a couple of important things pretty early on in his career: mind your melodies and present them in the best possible light.
The Latest from Something Else!
- DELIRIOUS: Our Ultimate Prince Deep Cut Playlist
- Yes, “Mood for a Day” from Fragile (1971): YESterdays
- Steely Dan’s The Royal Scam: Seeing the glory 40 years later
- Danzig – blackacidevil (1996): Metal Meltdowns
- George Martin’s Death Apparently Wasn’t All That Interesting to Entertainment Weekly
- Marco Marconi, jazz pianist: Something Else! Interview
- Chicago, “Poem 58” from Chicago Transit Authority (1969): Saturdays in the Park
Trending Right Now
- The Beatles, "Lovely Rita" from <i>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band</i> (1967): Deep Beatles 13 comments
- Yes, "Cans and Brahms" from <i>Fragile</i> (1971): YESterdays 5 comments
- Did Emerson Lake and Palmer almost lose Keith Emerson to Yes? 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I'll Follow the Sun" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- David Bowie - <i>Blackstar</i> (2016) 3 comments