Just three years out of the Berklee College of Music, pianist and composer Julian Shore has figured out a couple of important things pretty early on in his career: mind your melodies and present them in the best possible light.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Inside the classic pre-Tommy Shaw moment that predicted everything for Styx
- The Necks – Vertigo (2015)
- Roger Waters should have left Pink Floyd’s The Wall at this
- Jeremy Carlstedt – Stars Are Far (2015)
- The JAC Christmas Crew, “Holiday On Mars” (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- Smokey Robinson still thrilled by George Harrison’s long-ago tribute: ‘A wonderful, flattering thing’
- Here’s how Genesis’ ‘The Musical Box’ gave rise to Eddie Van Halen
Trending Right Now
- Brian May talks about Adam Lambert's Queen transformation: 'He's really evolved, hugely' 68 comments
- Paul McCartney's overly mechanized <i>Press to Play</i> had one saving grace 38 comments
- Paul McCartney's guileless, but oft-criticized <i>Ram</i> was a handmade gem 33 comments
- Daryl Hall on the Hall and Oates song that should have been a hit: 'It didn’t get any response whatsoever' 32 comments
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: 'He doesn’t have many ideas' 28 comments
- The Beatles' <i>Abbey Road</i> wasn't just a showcase for Paul McCartney 17 comments