Though I have occasionally written about politics (and in that case, it was about the stupidity and lack of logic as opposed to particular ideas), I’ve for the most part avoided writing about religion. Can (or should) an atheist write about religion?
The Latest from Something Else!
- Bob Dylan + the Band, “Something There Is About You” (1974): Across the Great Divide
- With Power to Believe, King Crimson explored an unsettled post-9/11 landscape
- Tim & Caio – In Brazil (2015)
- Grace Marino + Ray Parker Jr. “Smooth Talk” (2015): One Track Mind
- Judas Priest – Defenders of the Faith: 30th Anniversary Edition (1985; 2015 reissue)
- Beth Hart, “Mechanical Heart” from Better Than Home (2015): One Track Mind