Though I have occasionally written about politics (and in that case, it was about the stupidity and lack of logic as opposed to particular ideas), I’ve for the most part avoided writing about religion. Can (or should) an atheist write about religion?
The Latest from Something Else!
- Steely Dan’s Gaucho: An album doomed from the start?
- Steve Cropper shares the secret to his remarkable output with Stax: ‘Everyone was there for the same reason’
- Toto has concluded work on a new studio album: ‘It harkens back to another era’
- Levon Helm, “False Hearted Lover Blues” from Dirt Farmer (2007): Across the Great Divide
- Carmela Rappazzo, jazz vocalist: Something Else! Interview
- Robert Fripp announces new King Crimson live set: ‘We’re just completing the mix’