Though I have occasionally written about politics (and in that case, it was about the stupidity and lack of logic as opposed to particular ideas), I’ve for the most part avoided writing about religion. Can (or should) an atheist write about religion?
The Latest from Something Else!
- King Crimson’s brief, but important, double-trio era peaked with Thrak
- Todd Rundgren, “You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away” (2015): Exclusive advance stream
- John Manning – White Bear (1971): Forgotten Series
- Otis Taylor, “Cold at Midnight” from Hey Joe Opus / Red Meat (2015): One Track Mind
- How I learned to love (or at least tolerate) Wilco’s Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
- Garth Hudson, “Little Island” from The Sea to the North (2001): Across the Great Divide