Though I have occasionally written about politics (and in that case, it was about the stupidity and lack of logic as opposed to particular ideas), I’ve for the most part avoided writing about religion. Can (or should) an atheist write about religion?
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Band, “Christmas Must Be Tonight” (1977): Across the Great Divide
- Bryan Murray – Balto! (2014)
- Ramsey Lewis, “Here Comes Santa Claus” (1961): One Track Mind
- Dennis DeYoung offers a sharp rebuke to Styx’s latest Hall of Fame snub: ‘To each his own’
- D’Angelo and the Vanguard – Black Messiah (2014)
- Smokey Robinson still thrilled by George Harrison’s long-ago tribute: ‘A wonderful, flattering thing’