Though I have occasionally written about politics (and in that case, it was about the stupidity and lack of logic as opposed to particular ideas), I’ve for the most part avoided writing about religion. Can (or should) an atheist write about religion?
Trending Right Now
October 18, 2016
The Latest from Something Else!
- Chicago, “At the Sunrise” from Chicago III (1971): Saturdays in the Park
- Tragic Magic: The Life of Traffic’s Chris Wood, by Dan Ropek (2016): Books
- The Beatles, “I Wanna Be Your Man” from ‘With the Beatles’ (1963): Deep Beatles
- Yes, “Wonderous Stories” from Going For the One (1977): YESterdays
- Burnt Belief, “Ghosts Aquatic” from Emergent (2016): Something Else! video premiere
- The Embrooks, “Nightmare” / “Helen” (2016): One Track Mind
- Chicago, “Free Country” from Chicago III (1971): Saturdays in the Park