What if Jimi Hendrix had not passed in 1970 and went on to re-work the title track from his 1968 opus Electric Ladyland in 1977?
The Latest from Something Else!
- Talking Heads, “Crosseyed and Painless” from Remain in Light (1980): One Track Mind
- The Pretenders took an unusual path back to relevance on Break Up the Concrete
- The Turnback – Are We There Yet? (2015)
- Songs of Thanksgiving from Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, others: Gimme Five
- Toto, “White Sister” from Hydra (1979): Toto Tuesdays
- Kiss’ return-to-form Sonic Boom was anything but a guilty pleasure for me
- The Them – Now And Them (1967): Forgotten Series
Trending Right Now
- Brian May talks about Adam Lambert's Queen transformation: 'He's really evolved, hugely' 68 comments
- Paul McCartney's guileless, but oft-criticized <i>Ram</i> was a handmade gem 33 comments
- Paul McCartney's overly mechanized <i>Press to Play</i> had one saving grace 33 comments
- Daryl Hall on the Hall and Oates song that should have been a hit: 'It didn’t get any response whatsoever' 32 comments
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: 'He doesn’t have many ideas' 28 comments
- The Beatles' <i>Abbey Road</i> wasn't just a showcase for Paul McCartney 17 comments