What if Jimi Hendrix had not passed in 1970 and went on to re-work the title track from his 1968 opus Electric Ladyland in 1977?
The Latest from Something Else!
- Yes, “The Prophet” from Time and a Word (1970): YESterdays
- Kait Dunton + trioKAIT, “Chrysocolla” (2015): Something Else! video premiere
- Talking Heads’ Fear of Music opened up a world of art and sound for me
- Fortunato Isgro, “Winds Up Your Mind” from The Initiative (2015): One Track Mind
- Def Leppard’s perennial favorite Hysteria came along at just the right time
- Garth Hudson on the Band’s influences, Basement Tapes, tragic losses
- Sinead O’Connor, “The Foggy Dew” (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
Trending Right Now
- Brian May talks about Adam Lambert's Queen transformation: 'He's really evolved, hugely' 67 comments
- Daryl Hall on the Hall and Oates song that should have been a hit: 'It didn’t get any response whatsoever' 31 comments
- Paul McCartney's guileless, but oft-criticized <i>Ram</i> was a handmade gem 29 comments
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: 'He doesn’t have many ideas' 25 comments
- Daryl Hall on how MTV ruined a huge Hall and Oates hit: 'It was really, really frustrating' 13 comments
- Paul McCartney says the Beatles used Motown as a template – for what not to do 13 comments