What if Jimi Hendrix had not passed in 1970 and went on to re-work the title track from his 1968 opus Electric Ladyland in 1977?
The Latest from Something Else!
- Warren Haynes, “Spots of Time” from Ashes and Dust (2015): One Track Mind
- In a surprise, Def Leppard rekindled their classic-era sound with covers-focused Yeah!
- Joe Ely, May 23, 2015: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- Free-form Monkees humor once drove Hollywood legend to curse: ‘I hate these f–ing kids’
- Spirit – The Best of Spirit (1973): On Second Thought
- Henry Threadgill Zooid – In For a Penny, In For a Pound (2015)