Formed in 1964, the Beau Brummels were not only America’s first successful response to the British Invasion that changed the entire complexion of pop music that historic year, but they were also the first successful rock group from San Francisco
The Latest from Something Else!
- Beth Hart, “Might As Well Smile” from Better Than Home (2015): One Track Mind
- William Shatner – Has Been (2004): On Second Thought
- Joey Calderazzo, “Mike’s Song” from Going Home (2015): One Track Mind
- The Sonics – Here Are The Sonics!!! (1965): On Second Thought
- Bruce Springsteen – Human Touch / Lucky Town (1992): Deep Cuts
- Ron Sexsmith, “Can’t Get My Act Together” from Carousel One (2015)