Formed in 1964, the Beau Brummels were not only America’s first successful response to the British Invasion that changed the entire complexion of pop music that historic year, but they were also the first successful rock group from San Francisco
The Latest from Something Else!
- David Philips – If I Had Wings (2015)
- Papa Mali, “I’m a Ram” from Music is Love (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- The Zakary Thaks – It’s The End: The Definitive Collection (2015)
- Nick Mason says Pink Floyd leftovers are scarce now: ‘There weren’t very many discards’
- Nick Hempton, “Nordberg Suite [Catch and Release #6]” (2015): One Track Mind
- Toto, “Bend” from Toto XIV (2015): Something Else! sneak peek