In a gritty reimagining of the old Animals sound, Eric Burdon has joined up with Cincinnati garage rockers the Greenhornes — featuring the rhythm section from the Raconteurs — for a raggedy-ass street-fighting EP.
The Latest from Something Else!
- What was the Monkees’ Head actually, you know, about?: ‘This incredible, weird, psychedelic movie’
- Toto, “Live For Today” from Turn Back (1981): Toto Tuesdays
- Transitional ‘Sorcerer’ changed Miles Davis, and his music, forever
- Inside the classic pre-Tommy Shaw moment that predicted everything for Styx
- The Necks – Vertigo (2015)
- Roger Waters should have left Pink Floyd’s The Wall at this
- Jeremy Carlstedt – Stars Are Far (2015)
Trending Right Now
- Brian May talks about Adam Lambert's Queen transformation: 'He's really evolved, hugely' 68 comments
- Paul McCartney's overly mechanized <i>Press to Play</i> had one saving grace 38 comments
- Paul McCartney's guileless, but oft-criticized <i>Ram</i> was a handmade gem 33 comments
- Daryl Hall on the Hall and Oates song that should have been a hit: 'It didn’t get any response whatsoever' 32 comments
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: 'He doesn’t have many ideas' 28 comments
- The Beatles' <i>Abbey Road</i> wasn't just a showcase for Paul McCartney 17 comments