Eric Wyatt makes good on his enviable Brooklyn upbringing by evoking the masters he’s met as a child while finding his own voice to do it.’Borough of Kings’ is pure, Brooklyn-bred jazz at its finest.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Bruce Springsteen, “Incident on 57th Street” (1973): Deep Cuts
- Bud Powell – Live At The Blue Note Café, Paris 1961 (2014 reissue)
- Robbie Robertson, “Broken Arrow” from Robbie Robertson (1987): Across the Great Divide
- Aerial – Why Don’t They Teach Heartbreak at School? (2014)
- Eric Bibb – Blues People (2014)
- Hydra may be the best Toto album you’ve never heard: ‘That’s a cult classic!’