Eric Wyatt makes good on his enviable Brooklyn upbringing by evoking the masters he’s met as a child while finding his own voice to do it.’Borough of Kings’ is pure, Brooklyn-bred jazz at its finest.
The Latest from Something Else!
- An intriguing launch point, Trespass is Genesis’ forgotten album: ‘I guess, because it’s so early’
- Arun Ramamurthy Trio – Jazz Carnatica (2014)
- The Band, “The Great Pretender” (1973): Across the Great Divide
- Jon Anderson + Counting Crows’ Matt Malley, “Family Circle” (2014): One Track Mind
- Nick Mason discusses possibility of Pink Floyd tour behind The Endless River
- Manhattan Transfer, 1980: Shows I’ll Never Forget