by Mark Saleski Over at A Blog Supreme, they’re tossing around an interesting question: What’s The First Coltrane Album You Fell In Love With? That’s an easy one for me: it was Interstellar Space. It sort of confused me (OK, it confused the heck out of me!) but I totally dug the barely-controlled energy levels, the wild interplay, and howRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Gavin Harrison – Cheating the Polygraph (2015)
- Nick Mason on the moment Pink Floyd became Pink Floyd: ‘We sort of really did transition’
- Tommy Roe – Greatest Hits (1993): On Second Thought
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: ‘He doesn’t have many ideas’
- David Bowie’s Let’s Dance illustrated the durability of Chic’s hitmaking sound
- Circus, “Stop Wait and Listen / I Need Your Love” (1972): One Track Mind