by Mark Saleski In our society, it seems like there’s a constant battle between idealism and cynicism. A person will take a stand on a particular issue, and no matter how quietly they do it, there is always an opposing force with the can of hot tar at the ready. It’s a phenomenon that contributes to the growing blandification ofRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Indigo Girls, “Happy in the Sorrow Key” from One Lost Day (2015): One Track Mind
- Geoff Downes discusses Yes’ challenges in replacing Jon Anderson: ‘There’s a certain resentment’
- Gary Burton in Nashville: 1960’s Tennessee Firebird was a fusion album like no other
- The Beatles, “What You’re Doing” from Beatles for Sale (1964): Deep Beatles
- Adam Lambert admits he can’t out-party his Queen bandmates: ‘Sometimes, I’m the old man’
- Graham Parker and the Rumour, “Railroad Spikes” from Mystery Glue (2015)