by Mark Saleski In our society, it seems like there’s a constant battle between idealism and cynicism. A person will take a stand on a particular issue, and no matter how quietly they do it, there is always an opposing force with the can of hot tar at the ready. It’s a phenomenon that contributes to the growing blandification ofRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Video of Johnny Winter’s final session finds him in legendary form
- Bob Dylan and the Band, “Ain’t No More Cane [Take 2]” (1967): One Track Mind
- An intriguing launch point, Trespass is Genesis’ forgotten album: ‘I guess, because it’s so early’
- Arun Ramamurthy Trio – Jazz Carnatica (2014)
- The Band, “The Great Pretender” (1973): Across the Great Divide
- Jon Anderson + Counting Crows’ Matt Malley, “Family Circle” (2014): One Track Mind