by S. Victor Aaron You know the story: a band goes in the studio to records tracks for an album and finds they recorded more than what they needed for that record, so they leave one or two tracks off of it. You’ve also seen this play out: a major act comes out with a blockbuster album, so record labelRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Pink Floyd’s ugly split hasn’t soured Nick Mason on Roger Waters: ‘Still one of my oldest, dearest friends’
- Butcher Brown – All Purpose Music (2014)
- Best Steely Dan saxophone solos: Steely Dan Sunday
- Peter Gabriel, “What Lies Ahead” (2014): Something Else! sneak peek
- Foo Fighters – Sonic Highways (2014)
- The Yardbirds were changed forever when Jeff Beck fell ill: ‘It was two lead guitars from then on’