by S. Victor Aaron You know the story: a band goes in the studio to records tracks for an album and finds they recorded more than what they needed for that record, so they leave one or two tracks off of it. You’ve also seen this play out: a major act comes out with a blockbuster album, so record labelRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Jon Anderson + Counting Crows’ Matt Malley, “Family Circle” (2014): One Track Mind
- Nick Mason discusses possibility of Pink Floyd tour behind The Endless River
- Manhattan Transfer, 1980: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- The Monkees’ Micky Dolenz shares his coping tips for a crazy schedule
- Bernie Marsden + David Coverdale, “Trouble” from Shine (2014): One Track Mind
- Princess Planet – The Ritzland Tapes (2014)