by S. Victor Aaron You know the story: a band goes in the studio to records tracks for an album and finds they recorded more than what they needed for that record, so they leave one or two tracks off of it. You’ve also seen this play out: a major act comes out with a blockbuster album, so record labelRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Papa Mali, “I’m a Ram” from Music is Love (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- The Zakary Thaks – It’s The End: The Definitive Collection (2015)
- Nick Mason says Pink Floyd leftovers are scarce now: ‘There weren’t very many discards’
- Nick Hempton, “Nordberg Suite [Catch and Release #6]” (2015): One Track Mind
- Toto, “Bend” from Toto XIV (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- Cassandra Wilson, “Strange Fruit” (2015): One Track Mind