by S. Victor Aaron You know the story: a band goes in the studio to records tracks for an album and finds they recorded more than what they needed for that record, so they leave one or two tracks off of it. You’ve also seen this play out: a major act comes out with a blockbuster album, so record labelRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Andrew Drury, “Keep The Fool” from Content Provider (2015): Something Else! exclusive stream
- Sleater-Kinney – No Cities to Love (2015)
- Tony Levin confirms that King Crimson is back for good: ‘I’m doubly thrilled that I’m in it’
- Randy Bachman + Peter Frampton, “Heavy Blues” (2015): One Track Mind
- Gov’t Mule + John Scofield – Sco-Mule (2015)
- John Lennon’s Milk and Honey was unfinished, but still resonant