by S. Victor Aaron You know the story: a band goes in the studio to records tracks for an album and finds they recorded more than what they needed for that record, so they leave one or two tracks off of it. You’ve also seen this play out: a major act comes out with a blockbuster album, so record labelRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- A Halloween treat: Bob Dylan at Philharmonic Hall, New York City, October 31, 1964
- The Big Reveal: On movie plot points that change everything
- Warren Zevon, Talking Heads, Michael Jackson + others: Gimme Five, Halloween Edition
- Will Queen record with Adam Lambert next?: ‘I think it would be very interesting’
- Huntertones, “Theme from Jurassic Park” (2014): One Track Mind
- Bruce Springsteen, “Incident on 57th Street” (1973): Deep Cuts