Pink Floyd‘s A Momentary Lapse of Reason, alas, was no Dark Side of the Moon. Criticized then as now for being transitional and samey, though, it was far from the worst thing foisted on unsuspecting fans during the 1980s.
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Moody Blues’ John Lodge, “In My Mind” from 10,000 Light Years Ago (2015)
- Colin Webster, jazz saxophonist: Something Else! Interview
- Toto, “Takin’ It Back” from Toto (1978): Toto Tuesdays
- David Torn – Only Sky (2015)
- Chris Stamey, “Make Up Your Mind” from Euphoria (2015): One Track Mind
- Alfred Hitchcock’s Vertigo: How the Flashback Scene Almost Vanished Forever