Pink Floyd‘s A Momentary Lapse of Reason, alas, was no Dark Side of the Moon. Criticized then as now for being transitional and samey, though, it was far from the worst thing foisted on unsuspecting fans during the 1980s.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Supertramp’s Crime of the Century set for deluxe reissue: ‘It has a wonderful feel to it’
- Syd Arthur – Sound Mirror (2014)
- Rock and Roll Highway: The Robbie Robertson Story, by Sebastian Robertson (2014): Books
- Lucinda Williams – Down Where the Spirit Meets the Bone (2014)
- Manhattan Transfer’s Tim Hauser: 10 Essential Performances
- Tomas Doncker + Yusef Komunyakaa – Big Apple Blues (2014)