Pink Floyd‘s A Momentary Lapse of Reason, alas, was no Dark Side of the Moon. Criticized then as now for being transitional and samey, though, it was far from the worst thing foisted on unsuspecting fans during the 1980s.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Ides of March set for return, with Steve Cropper: ‘It’s just a major thrill’
- Leon Alvarado with Trey Gunn + Jerry Marotta – 2014: Music from an Expanded Universe (2014)
- Video of Johnny Winter’s final session finds him in legendary form
- Bob Dylan and the Band, “Ain’t No More Cane [Take 2]” (1967): One Track Mind
- An intriguing launch point, Trespass is Genesis’ forgotten album: ‘I guess, because it’s so early’
- Arun Ramamurthy Trio – Jazz Carnatica (2014)