Pink Floyd‘s A Momentary Lapse of Reason, alas, was no Dark Side of the Moon. Criticized then as now for being transitional and samey, though, it was far from the worst thing foisted on unsuspecting fans during the 1980s.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Jungle: Mat Walerian, Matthew Shipp, Hamid Drake – Live at Okuden (2016)
- Toto, “It’s a Feeling” from Toto IV (1982): Toto Tuesdays
- The Yellowjackets – Cohearence (2016)
- Marco Marconi Trio – Nordik (2016)
- Chicago, “Listen” from Chicago Transit Authority (1969): Saturdays in the Park
- Cory Healey’s Beautiful Sunshine Band, “Wheel Remix” (2016): Something Else! video premiere
- Nik Bärtsch’s Mobile – Continuum (2016)
Trending Right Now
- The Beatles, "Lovely Rita" from <i>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band</i> (1967): Deep Beatles 13 comments
- Yes, "Cans and Brahms" from <i>Fragile</i> (1971): YESterdays 5 comments
- Did Emerson Lake and Palmer almost lose Keith Emerson to Yes? 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I'll Follow the Sun" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- David Bowie - <i>Blackstar</i> (2016) 3 comments