Pink Floyd‘s A Momentary Lapse of Reason, alas, was no Dark Side of the Moon. Criticized then as now for being transitional and samey, though, it was far from the worst thing foisted on unsuspecting fans during the 1980s.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Tom Petty remembers the mystery, joy of the Traveling Wilburys: ‘We made that record for us’
- Mabel Greer’s Toyshop, “Electric Funeral” from New Way Of Life (2015): One Track Mind
- Novellino / Rosi / Mazurek / Barnes – Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear (2014)
- The Byrds, “Mr. Tambourine Man” from The Only Folk Collection You’ll Ever Need (2014): One Track Mind
- Adrian Belew debuts his innovative FLUX app: ‘I’m never one to shut doors’
- Paul McCartney: Recording Sessions [1969-2013], by Luca Perasi: Books