Turns out, Transatlantic is a modern-day prog-rock supergroup in the most complete sense of the word: That means bass pedal solos.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Denny Laine and the Moody Blues, “Go Now” (1965): One Track Mind
- Jon Anderson, Patrick Moraz discuss Yes’ Relayer: ‘Very close to the edge of jazz rock’
- Jamie Hoover – Two Ever (2014)
- Steely Dan, “Black Friday” (1975): Deep Cuts
- Levon Helm, Bob Dylan remain unlikely heroes of The Last Waltz: Across the Great Divide
- Sanctuary – The Year the Sun Died (2014)