Turns out, Transatlantic is a modern-day prog-rock supergroup in the most complete sense of the word: That means bass pedal solos.
The Latest from Something Else!
- A Halloween treat: Bob Dylan at Philharmonic Hall, New York City, October 31, 1964
- The Big Reveal: On movie plot points that change everything
- Warren Zevon, Talking Heads, Michael Jackson + others: Gimme Five, Halloween Edition
- Will Queen record with Adam Lambert next?: ‘I think it would be very interesting’
- Huntertones, “Theme from Jurassic Park” (2014): One Track Mind
- Bruce Springsteen, “Incident on 57th Street” (1973): Deep Cuts