Oscar and Felix, at least at first, had nothing on this odd couple. But there they were, Jerry Garcia and Merl Saunders: stalwart friends, picking buddies and musical soulmates — whatever their obvious differences.
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Necks – Vertigo (2015)
- Roger Waters should have left Pink Floyd’s The Wall at this
- Jeremy Carlstedt – Stars Are Far (2015)
- The JAC Christmas Crew, “Holiday On Mars” (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- Smokey Robinson still thrilled by George Harrison’s long-ago tribute: ‘A wonderful, flattering thing’
- Here’s how Genesis’ ‘The Musical Box’ gave rise to Eddie Van Halen
- Chad Bradford, “At Christmas Time” (2015): One Track Mind
Trending Right Now
- Brian May talks about Adam Lambert's Queen transformation: 'He's really evolved, hugely' 68 comments
- Paul McCartney's overly mechanized <i>Press to Play</i> had one saving grace 38 comments
- Paul McCartney's guileless, but oft-criticized <i>Ram</i> was a handmade gem 33 comments
- Daryl Hall on the Hall and Oates song that should have been a hit: 'It didn’t get any response whatsoever' 32 comments
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: 'He doesn’t have many ideas' 28 comments
- The Beatles' <i>Abbey Road</i> wasn't just a showcase for Paul McCartney 17 comments