Guitarist Frank Marino flaunted his Jimi Hendrix fetish to extreme effects, going as far as saying the spirit of the great axeman entered his body shortly after his death in 1970, resulting in a transfer of talent and ideas.
Trending Right Now
The Latest from Something Else!
- Chicago, “Jolly Old St. Nicholas” from What’s It Gonna Be, Santa? (2003): Saturdays in the Park
- Greg Lake (1947-2016): How His Childhood Song ‘Lucky Man’ Got That Crazy Moog Solo
- Sting – 57th and 9th (2016)
- Dave Stryker, “O Tannebaum” (2016): One Track Mind
- Toto, “‘Till The End” from Fahrenheit (1986): Toto Tuesdays
- Sound Etiquette – Sound Etiquette (2016)
- Preston Frazier’s Best Concerts of 2016: Stevie Nicks, Yes, Hiromi, Dolly Parton + others