Guitarist Frank Marino flaunted his Jimi Hendrix fetish to extreme effects, going as far as saying the spirit of the great axeman entered his body shortly after his death in 1970, resulting in a transfer of talent and ideas.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Gavin Harrison – Cheating the Polygraph (2015)
- Nick Mason on the moment Pink Floyd became Pink Floyd: ‘We sort of really did transition’
- Tommy Roe – Greatest Hits (1993): On Second Thought
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: ‘He doesn’t have many ideas’
- David Bowie’s Let’s Dance illustrated the durability of Chic’s hitmaking sound
- Circus, “Stop Wait and Listen / I Need Your Love” (1972): One Track Mind