Guitarist Frank Marino flaunted his Jimi Hendrix fetish to extreme effects, going as far as saying the spirit of the great axeman entered his body shortly after his death in 1970, resulting in a transfer of talent and ideas.
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Band, “Let the Night Fall” from Islands (1977): Across the Great Divide
- Mavis Staples, “Your Good Fortune” (2015): One Track Mind
- Aerosmith’s ‘Nobody’s Fault,’ ‘Movin’ Out,’ ‘Taste of India,’ others: Deep Cuts
- Ringo Starr – Postcards from Paradise (2015)
- Jose James – Yesterday I Had the Blues: The Music of Billie Holiday (2015)
- Nick Mason is still disappointed Pink Floyd’s not on tour: ‘It would be nice if we could do it’