Italian electric bassist Giacomo Merega once again gets together with saxophonist Noah Kaplan and guitarist Marco Cappelli for a set of rhythm-less free form improvisations Watch the Walls Instead.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Yes, “The Gates of Delirium” from Relayer (1974): YESterdays
- Free – Heartbreaker (1973): Shadows in Stereo
- Duane Eubanks + DE3 – Live At Maxwell’s (2016)
- John ‘Papa’ Gros – River’s On Fire (2016)
- Rez Abbasi & Junction – Behind The Vibration (2016)
- Chicago, “Fancy Colours” from Chicago II (1970): Saturdays in the Park
- Left Lane Cruiser – Beck In Black (2016)
Trending Right Now
- The Beatles, "Lovely Rita" from <i>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band</i> (1967): Deep Beatles 13 comments
- Did Emerson Lake and Palmer almost lose Keith Emerson to Yes? 7 comments
- Yes, "Cans and Brahms" from <i>Fragile</i> (1971): YESterdays 6 comments
- Unreleased Songs by Bob Dylan: Gimme Five 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I'll Follow the Sun" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments