Italian electric bassist Giacomo Merega once again gets together with saxophonist Noah Kaplan and guitarist Marco Cappelli for a set of rhythm-less free form improvisations Watch the Walls Instead.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Marc Cary – Rhodes Ahead Vol. 2 (2015)
- Is Toto XIV the band’s swansong?: ‘It just wrings you out’
- David Gilmour’s On An Island was un-extravagant, mesmerizing
- Ringo Starr, “Postcards From Paradise” from Postcards From Paradise (2015): One Track Mind
- Bob Dylan + the Band, “Something There Is About You” (1974): Across the Great Divide
- With Power to Believe, King Crimson explored an unsettled post-9/11 landscape