Italian electric bassist Giacomo Merega once again gets together with saxophonist Noah Kaplan and guitarist Marco Cappelli for a set of rhythm-less free form improvisations Watch the Walls Instead.
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Moody Blues’ John Lodge, “10,000 Light Years Ago” (2015): One Track Mind
- Albatre, Cactus Truck + Dead Neanderthals – The New Wave of Dutch Heavy Jazz (2015)
- Fleetwood Mac’s overlong Say You Will sorely missed Christine McVie
- Daryl Hall on how MTV ruined a huge Hall and Oates hit: ‘It was really, really frustrating’
- Sonny Landreth, “Bound by the Blues” (2015): One Track Mind
- Gary Burton in Nashville: 1960’s Tennessee Firebird was a fusion album like no other