Guitarist Frank Marino flaunted his Jimi Hendrix fetish to extreme effects, going as far as saying the spirit of the great axeman entered his body shortly after his death in 1970, resulting in a transfer of talent and ideas.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Adrian Belew’s brilliant Side One was a journey through his entire musical history
- Robert Earl Keen, “Footprints in the Snow” from Happy Prisoner (2015): One Track Mind
- Marianne Solivan – Spark (2014)
- Nils Lofgren’s ready for Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band’s return: ‘Some hope that lingers’
- Kenosha Kid, “Mushmouth” from Inside Voices (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- Rare Earth – The Millennium Collection: The Best Of Rare Earth (2001): On Second Thought