Guitarist Frank Marino flaunted his Jimi Hendrix fetish to extreme effects, going as far as saying the spirit of the great axeman entered his body shortly after his death in 1970, resulting in a transfer of talent and ideas.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Denny Laine and the Moody Blues, “Go Now” (1965): One Track Mind
- Jon Anderson, Patrick Moraz discuss Yes’ challenging Relayer: ‘Very close to the edge of jazz rock’
- Jamie Hoover – Two Ever (2014)
- Steely Dan, “Black Friday” (1975): Deep Cuts
- Levon Helm, Bob Dylan remain unlikely heroes of The Last Waltz: Across the Great Divide
- Sanctuary – The Year the Sun Died (2014)