Guitarist Frank Marino flaunted his Jimi Hendrix fetish to extreme effects, going as far as saying the spirit of the great axeman entered his body shortly after his death in 1970, resulting in a transfer of talent and ideas.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Warren Zevon, Talking Heads, Michael Jackson + others: Gimme Five, Halloween Edition
- Will Queen record with Adam Lambert next?: ‘I think it would be very interesting’
- Huntertones, “Theme from Jurassic Park”: One Track Mind (2014)
- Bruce Springsteen, “Incident on 57th Street” (1973): Deep Cuts
- Bud Powell – Live At The Blue Note Café, Paris 1961 (2014 reissue)
- Robbie Robertson, “Broken Arrow” from Robbie Robertson (1987): Across the Great Divide