Tony Kaye joins us to talk about key moments from his time in Yes, Badger and Badfinger — including “Yours Is No Disgrace,” “Hold On” and “Starship Trooper,” among others.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Jimmie Vaughan reached back for ’50s-style cool on Plays Blues, Ballads & Favorites
- Dr. John, Preservation Hall + others: Music framed initial journey past Hurricane Katrina
- Mike Pride – Listening Party (2015)
- The New Trocaderos – Thrills and Chills (2015)
- Journey, “Faith in the Heartland” from Generations (2005): One Track Mind
- Michael Dease – Decisions (2015)
- Keith Richards on the ’80s argument that saved the Rolling Stones: ‘He was taking it in a wrong direction’
Trending Right Now
- Brian May talks about Adam Lambert's Queen transformation: 'He's really evolved, hugely' 68 comments
- Daryl Hall on the Hall and Oates song that should have been a hit: 'It didn’t get any response whatsoever' 32 comments
- Paul McCartney's guileless, but oft-criticized <i>Ram</i> was a handmade gem 32 comments
- Paul McCartney's overly mechanized <i>Press to Play</i> had one saving grace 32 comments
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: 'He doesn’t have many ideas' 25 comments
- Paul McCartney says the Beatles used Motown as a template – for what not to do 15 comments