Tony Kaye joins us to talk about key moments from his time in Yes, Badger and Badfinger — including “Yours Is No Disgrace,” “Hold On” and “Starship Trooper,” among others.
The Latest from Something Else!
- 1965: The Most Revolutionary Year in Music, by Andrew Grant Jackson (2015): Books
- Deadly Orgone Radiation – Power Trips (2015)
- The Beatles, “Like Dreamers Do” (Decca Audition, 1962): Deep Beatles
- Yes’ patched-together homecoming project Union never lived up to its promise
- There’s a reason the Monkees’ Micky Dolenz plays drums that way: ‘I know it’s bizarre’
- Journey’s Neal Schon, “El Matador” from Vortex (2015): One Track Mind