Annie Dressner’s voice has a twilight poignancy, this majestic loneliness, and nowhere on her forthcoming release Strangers Who Knew Each Others Names is that more true than on its title track.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Red Garland Trio, “On Green Dolphin Street” from Swingin’ on the Korner: Live at Keystone Korner (2015)
- The Waterboys, “Beautiful Now” from Modern Blues (2015): One Track Mind
- The Temptations – The Temptations Christmas Card (1970): On Second Thought
- Nick DeRiso’s Best of 2014 (Blues, R&B + Jazz): D’Angelo, Paul Rodgers, Branford Marsalis
- Butcher Brown, “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” (2014): One Track Mind
- Best Steely Dan keyboard performances: Steely Dan Sunday