Annie Dressner’s voice has a twilight poignancy, this majestic loneliness, and nowhere on her forthcoming release Strangers Who Knew Each Others Names is that more true than on its title track.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Allan Holdsworth – Tales From The Vault (2016)
- Chicago, “25 or 6 to 4” from Chicago II (1970): Saturdays in the Park
- Steven Tyler – We’re All Somebody From Somewhere (2016)
- Lyle Lovett and his Large Band, July 23, 2016: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- The Beatles, “I Want You (She’s So Heavy)” from Abbey Road (1969): Deep Beatles
- Steve Fidyk – Allied Forces (2016)
- Yes, “The Gates of Delirium” from Relayer (1974): YESterdays
Trending Right Now
- The Beatles, "Lovely Rita" from <i>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band</i> (1967): Deep Beatles 13 comments
- Did Emerson Lake and Palmer almost lose Keith Emerson to Yes? 7 comments
- Yes, "Cans and Brahms" from <i>Fragile</i> (1971): YESterdays 6 comments
- Unreleased Songs by Bob Dylan: Gimme Five 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I'll Follow the Sun" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments