Annie Dressner’s voice has a twilight poignancy, this majestic loneliness, and nowhere on her forthcoming release Strangers Who Knew Each Others Names is that more true than on its title track.
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Beatles, “Boys” from Please Please Me (1963): Deep Beatles
- Matthew Shipp and Michael Bisio – Live In Seattle (2016)
- Ben Craven on streaming’s impact, working with Captain Kirk, and his terrific new album
- DELIRIOUS: Our Ultimate Prince Deep Cut Playlist
- Yes, “Mood for a Day” from Fragile (1971): YESterdays
- Steely Dan’s The Royal Scam: Seeing the glory 40 years later
- Danzig – blackacidevil (1996): Metal Meltdowns
Trending Right Now
- The Beatles, "Lovely Rita" from <i>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band</i> (1967): Deep Beatles 13 comments
- Yes, "Cans and Brahms" from <i>Fragile</i> (1971): YESterdays 5 comments
- Did Emerson Lake and Palmer almost lose Keith Emerson to Yes? 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I'll Follow the Sun" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- David Bowie - <i>Blackstar</i> (2016) 3 comments