Annie Dressner’s voice has a twilight poignancy, this majestic loneliness, and nowhere on her forthcoming release Strangers Who Knew Each Others Names is that more true than on its title track.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Carmela Rappazzo, jazz vocalist: Something Else! Interview
- Robert Fripp announces new King Crimson live set: ‘We’re just completing the mix’
- Whiskey Myers – Early Morning Shakes (2014)
- Blood Sweat and Tears – Child is Father to the Man (1968; 2014 Audio Fidelity Remaster)
- Steven Wilson promises another barefoot tour — oh, and a new album, too
- How would Richard Wright react to Pink Floyd’s The Endless River?: ‘I think he would have been thrilled’