Annie Dressner’s voice has a twilight poignancy, this majestic loneliness, and nowhere on her forthcoming release Strangers Who Knew Each Others Names is that more true than on its title track.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Supertramp’s Crime of the Century set for deluxe reissue: ‘It has a wonderful feel to it’
- Syd Arthur – Sound Mirror (2014)
- Rock and Roll Highway: The Robbie Robertson Story, by Sebastian Robertson (2014): Books
- Lucinda Williams – Down Where the Spirit Meets the Bone (2014)
- Manhattan Transfer’s Tim Hauser: 10 Essential Performances
- Tomas Doncker + Yusef Komunyakaa – Big Apple Blues (2014)