Review and interview queries should be sent to email@example.com via the form below. We prefer physical copies or download links, rather than streaming audio, please. Pre-release material is given priority. [NOTE: Not all review requests are filled. There are lives to lead, and all.] … We are always looking to add new volunteer voices into our mix of reviews, interviews, news content and commentary. Send queries separately to firstname.lastname@example.org. … We make every effort to include photographers’ names and websites with their work. See a picture that’s yours? Contact us at this address to claim credit, or ask for removal. … We welcome other comments or questions, though we make no promise to actually do anything about them. There are lives, well, you know …
The Latest from Something Else!
- Mats Gustafsson, on the state of jazz: Something Else! Interview
- Phil Collins found himself at a crossroads with Hello, I Must Be Going!
- The folkiest moment on Queen’s Night at the Opera was still a trip
- Daniel Davies + Sebastian Robertson – Condemned (2015)
- Grand Funk Railroad – E Pluribus Funk (1971): Forgotten Series
- Mavis Staples goes behind the scenes at the Band’s Last Waltz: ‘It wasn’t rehearsed to go like that’
- Stanley Clarke, Biréli Lagrène, Jean-Luc Ponty – D-Stringz (2015)
Trending Right Now
- Brian May talks about Adam Lambert's Queen transformation: 'He's really evolved, hugely' 68 comments
- Paul McCartney's overly mechanized <i>Press to Play</i> had one saving grace 38 comments
- Paul McCartney's guileless, but oft-criticized <i>Ram</i> was a handmade gem 33 comments
- Daryl Hall on the Hall and Oates song that should have been a hit: 'It didn’t get any response whatsoever' 32 comments
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: 'He doesn’t have many ideas' 28 comments
- The Beatles' <i>Abbey Road</i> wasn't just a showcase for Paul McCartney 17 comments