Review and interview queries should be sent to email@example.com via the form below. We prefer physical copies or download links, rather than streaming audio, please. Pre-release material is given priority. [NOTE: Not all review requests are filled. There are lives to lead, and all.] … We are always looking to add new volunteer voices into our mix of reviews, interviews, news content and commentary. Send queries through the form below. … We make every effort to include photographers’ names and websites with their work. See a picture that’s yours? Contact us at this address to claim credit, or ask for removal. … We welcome other comments or questions, though we make no promise to actually do anything about them. There are lives … well, you know.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Ben Craven on streaming’s impact, working with Captain Kirk, and his terrific new album
- DELIRIOUS: Our Ultimate Prince Deep Cut Playlist
- Yes, “Mood for a Day” from Fragile (1971): YESterdays
- Steely Dan’s The Royal Scam: Seeing the glory 40 years later
- Danzig – blackacidevil (1996): Metal Meltdowns
- George Martin’s Death Apparently Wasn’t All That Interesting to Entertainment Weekly
- Marco Marconi, jazz pianist: Something Else! Interview
Trending Right Now
- The Beatles, "Lovely Rita" from <i>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band</i> (1967): Deep Beatles 13 comments
- Yes, "Cans and Brahms" from <i>Fragile</i> (1971): YESterdays 5 comments
- Did Emerson Lake and Palmer almost lose Keith Emerson to Yes? 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I'll Follow the Sun" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- David Bowie - <i>Blackstar</i> (2016) 3 comments