Review and interview queries should be sent to email@example.com via the form below. We prefer physical copies or download links, rather than streaming audio, please. Pre-release material is given priority. [NOTE: Not all review requests are filled. There are lives to lead, and all.] … We are always looking to add new volunteer voices into our mix of reviews, interviews, news content and commentary. Send queries separately to firstname.lastname@example.org. … We make every effort to include photographers’ names and websites with their work. See a picture that’s yours? Contact us at this address to claim credit, or ask for removal. … We welcome other comments or questions, though we make no promise to actually do anything about them. There are lives, well, you know …
The Latest from Something Else!
- Indigo Girls, “Happy in the Sorrow Key” from One Lost Day (2015): One Track Mind
- Geoff Downes discusses Yes’ challenges in replacing Jon Anderson: ‘There’s a certain resentment’
- Gary Burton in Nashville: 1960’s Tennessee Firebird was a fusion album like no other
- The Beatles, “What You’re Doing” from Beatles for Sale (1964): Deep Beatles
- Adam Lambert admits he can’t out-party his Queen bandmates: ‘Sometimes, I’m the old man’
- Graham Parker and the Rumour, “Railroad Spikes” from Mystery Glue (2015)