Review and interview queries should be sent to email@example.com via the form below. We prefer physical copies or download links, rather than streaming audio, please. Pre-release material is given priority. [NOTE: Not all review requests are filled. There are lives to lead, and all.] … We are always looking to add new volunteer voices into our mix of reviews, interviews, news content and commentary. Send queries separately to firstname.lastname@example.org. … We make every effort to include photographers’ names and websites with their work. See a picture that’s yours? Contact us at this address to claim credit, or ask for removal. … We welcome other comments or questions, though we make no promise to actually do anything about them. There are lives, well, you know …
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Jackson 5 – The Ultimate Collection (1996): On Second Thought
- Luckless UK issued the wildly underrated Danger Money just as prog fell apart
- Daryl Hall + Robert Fripp, “Babs and Babs / Urban Landscape” from Sacred Songs (1980)
- BoDeans, “Slave” from I Can’t Stop (2015): One Track Mind
- Gutsy and diverse, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy remains unfairly overlooked
- Slash explains why Bob Dylan once refused to use his solo: ‘For me … the ultimate compliment’