Review and interview queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via the form below. We prefer physical copies or download links, rather than streaming audio, please. Pre-release material is given priority. [NOTE: Not all review requests are filled. There are lives to lead, and all.] … We are always looking to add new volunteer voices into our mix of reviews, interviews, news content and commentary. Send queries separately to email@example.com. … We make every effort to include photographers’ names and websites with their work. See a picture that’s yours? Contact us at this address to claim credit, or ask for removal. … We welcome other comments or questions, though we make no promise to actually do anything about them. There are lives … well, you know.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Ed Cherry – Soul Tree (2016)
- Matt Parker Trio – Present Time (2016)
- Avishai Cohen – Into The Silence (2016)
- Hank Williams Jr. – It’s About Time (2016)
- Yes, “Five Percent for Nothing” from Fragile (1971): YESterdays
- Cha Wa, “All On A Mardi Gras Day” (2016): One Track Mind
- Donny Brown of the Verve Pipe – Donny Brown (2015)
Trending Right Now
- Yes, "Cans and Brahms" from <i>Fragile</i> (1971): YESterdays 4 comments
- The Beatles, "Inner Light" (1968): Deep Beatles 3 comments
- The Beatles, "I'll Follow the Sun" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 3 comments
- Maurice White (1941-2016): Five Great Earth Wind and Fire Moments 2 comments
- David Bowie - <i>Blackstar</i> (2016) 2 comments
- Glenn Frey, "The One You Love" from <i>No Fun Aloud</i> (1982): One Track Mind 2 comments