Review and interview queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via the form below. We prefer physical copies or download links, rather than streaming audio, please. Pre-release material is given priority. [NOTE: Not all review requests are filled. There are lives to lead, and all.] … We are always looking to add new volunteer voices into our mix of reviews, interviews, news content and commentary. Send queries through the form below. … We make every effort to include photographers’ names and websites with their work. See a picture that’s yours? Contact us at this address to claim credit, or ask for removal. … We welcome other comments or questions, though we make no promise to actually do anything about them. There are lives … well, you know.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Chicago, “Fancy Colours” from Chicago II (1970): Saturdays in the Park
- Left Lane Cruiser – Beck In Black (2016)
- Marc Ribot + The Young Philadelphians – Live In Tokyo (2016)
- Dan Cavalca – Cinematic (2016)
- Indigo Girls, “The Rise of the Black Messiah” from One Lost Day (2015): One Track Mind
- Manu Katché – Unstatic (2016)
- Tom Tallitsch – Gratitude (2016)
Trending Right Now
- The Beatles, "Lovely Rita" from <i>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band</i> (1967): Deep Beatles 13 comments
- Did Emerson Lake and Palmer almost lose Keith Emerson to Yes? 7 comments
- Yes, "Cans and Brahms" from <i>Fragile</i> (1971): YESterdays 6 comments
- Unreleased Songs by Bob Dylan: Gimme Five 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I'll Follow the Sun" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments
- The Beatles, "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party" from <i>Beatles for Sale</i> (1964): Deep Beatles 4 comments