Conceived as it was played, ‘Vessel In Orbit’ is unpredictable, melodic and has form built around emotion not formal structures. When it’s done by such elastic artists like Dickey, Shipp and Maneri, it all comes together beautifully.
Trending Right Now
The Latest from Something Else!
- Rob Mazurek – Chants And Corners (2017)
- Florentine Opera Company, March 17, 2017: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- Toto, “Lea” from Fahrenheit (1986): Toto Tuesdays
- Eric Bibb – Migration Blues (2017)
- Roxy Coss – Chasing The Unicorn (2017)
- Chicago Edge Ensemble, “Decaying Orbit,” from Decaying Orbit (2017): One Track Mind
- Jeff Lorber Fusion – Prototype (2017)