Chicago’s chordless quartet’s self-titled album ‘Outset’ is a laudable debut not of what is possible down the road but what is achieved right out of the gate.
Trending Right Now
The Latest from Something Else!
- Modern Art and the Art of the EP, from R.E.M., Let’s Active, Bangles + others: Shadows in Stereo
- Yes, “Man in a White Car” from Drama (1980): YESterdays
- Biscay – Burnt Mementos EP (2017)
- Adam Steffeck, fingerstyle guitarist: Something Else! Interview
- Chuck Berry, June 1972: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- Matt Nelson, Tim Dahl, Nick Podgurski – GRID (2017)
- John Zorn’s Simulacrum – The Garden of Earthly Delights (2017)