[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TkW6AhS2Rg&w=500&h=305] I would bet a pepperoni pizza that Jeremy Morris is the most prolific artist in the history of recorded music. The Portage, Michigan resident sings, writes songs, plays a flurry of different instruments and runs his own label.
The Latest from Something Else!
- WKRP in Cincinnati: The Complete Series (2014): Television
- Are Hall and Oates yacht rockers?: ‘I don’t even know what that means’
- Northern Sugar, American Suitcase + others – International Pop Overthrow, Volume 17 (2014)
- Supertramp’s Crime of the Century set for deluxe reissue: ‘It has a wonderful feel to it’
- Syd Arthur – Sound Mirror (2014)
- Rock and Roll Highway: The Robbie Robertson Story, by Sebastian Robertson (2014): Books