Over a 30-year career, Nick DeRiso has also explored music for USA Today, All About Jazz, American Songwriter, Ultimate Classic Rock and a host of others. Honored as columnist of the year five times by the Associated Press, Louisiana Press Association and Louisiana Sports Writers Association, he oversaw a daily section named Top 10 in the nation by the AP before co-founding Something Else! Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest from Something Else!
- Fleetwood Mac’s Time couldn’t recover from loss of Lindsey Buckingham, Stevie Nicks
- Suburban Lawns – Suburban Lawns (2015)
- Greg Lake compares this era to the one that sparked King Crimson: ‘You needed to be original’
- The Beatles, “Within You Without You” from Sgt. Pepper’s (1967): Deep Beatles
- Bruce Springsteen’s smaller-scale Tunnel of Love dug deeply to find hard truths
- Billie Davies – Hand In Hand In The Hand Of The Moon (2015)
- On Yes and the Hall of Fame: Enough is enough; I’m talking to YOU, Dave Grohl
Trending Right Now
- Brian May talks about Adam Lambert's Queen transformation: 'He's really evolved, hugely' 68 comments
- Paul McCartney's guileless, but oft-criticized <i>Ram</i> was a handmade gem 33 comments
- Paul McCartney's overly mechanized <i>Press to Play</i> had one saving grace 33 comments
- Daryl Hall on the Hall and Oates song that should have been a hit: 'It didn’t get any response whatsoever' 32 comments
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: 'He doesn’t have many ideas' 28 comments
- The Beatles' <i>Abbey Road</i> wasn't just a showcase for Paul McCartney 17 comments