by Nick DeRiso Even after a damaging season of loss, Neil Young remains, as always, restless and relentless — imbuing the modernistic, reverb-soaked “Le Noise” with a kind of anti-melancholy. He hasn’t stopped searching for light in the darkness and, even now, somehow never sounds quite the same from album to album. This time, Young partners with producer Daniel Lanois (PeterRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Yes – Open Your Eyes (1997): On Second Thought
- John Oates loves this crazy remake of Hall and Oates’ ‘Maneater': ‘It sounds great that way’
- Andreas Varady, “Do It Again” from Andreas Varady (2014): One Track Mind
- Jerry Giddens + Killeen Foundry – Damn It Abby! (2014)
- Evan Parker, John Edwards + others, November 20, 2014: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- Velvet Underground, “Sweet Jane [Early Version]” (2014) : One Track Mind