by Nick DeRiso Even after a damaging season of loss, Neil Young remains, as always, restless and relentless — imbuing the modernistic, reverb-soaked “Le Noise” with a kind of anti-melancholy. He hasn’t stopped searching for light in the darkness and, even now, somehow never sounds quite the same from album to album. This time, Young partners with producer Daniel Lanois (PeterRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Bernie Marsden + David Coverdale, “Trouble” from Shine (2014): One Track Mind
- Princess Planet – The Ritzland Tapes (2014)
- Ross Hammond + Grant Calvin Weston – Blues and Daily News (2014)
- Adrian Belew begins new Power Trio tour, hoping to present a taste of FLUX
- Avishai Cohen’s Triveni – Dark Nights (2014)
- WKRP in Cincinnati: The Complete Series (2014): Television