by Pico “Different and original,” “Blur(s) stylistic boundaries,” “developed a new music all her own” are phrases that have been used to describe the music of San Francisco Bay area trumpeter and singer Sarah Wilson. Those are just the phrases that popped in my mind as soon as I popped Trapeze Project into the CD player for the first time.Read More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Papa Mali, “I’m a Ram” from Music is Love (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- The Zakary Thaks – It’s The End: The Definitive Collection (2015)
- Nick Mason says Pink Floyd leftovers are scarce now: ‘There weren’t very many discards’
- Nick Hempton, “Nordberg Suite [Catch and Release #6]” (2015): One Track Mind
- Toto, “Bend” from Toto XIV (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- Cassandra Wilson, “Strange Fruit” (2015): One Track Mind