by Pico “Different and original,” “Blur(s) stylistic boundaries,” “developed a new music all her own” are phrases that have been used to describe the music of San Francisco Bay area trumpeter and singer Sarah Wilson. Those are just the phrases that popped in my mind as soon as I popped Trapeze Project into the CD player for the first time.Read More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Yes – Open Your Eyes (1997): On Second Thought
- John Oates loves this crazy remake of Hall and Oates’ ‘Maneater': ‘It sounds great that way’
- Andreas Varady, “Do It Again” from Andreas Varady (2014): One Track Mind
- Jerry Giddens + Killeen Foundry – Damn It Abby! (2014)
- Evan Parker, John Edwards + others, November 20, 2014: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- Velvet Underground, “Sweet Jane [Early Version]” (2014) : One Track Mind