by Pico “Different and original,” “Blur(s) stylistic boundaries,” “developed a new music all her own” are phrases that have been used to describe the music of San Francisco Bay area trumpeter and singer Sarah Wilson. Those are just the phrases that popped in my mind as soon as I popped Trapeze Project into the CD player for the first time.Read More
The Latest from Something Else!
- King Crimson’s brief, but important, double-trio era peaked with Thrak
- The Monkees – The Birds, the Bees and the Monkees (1968): On Second Thought
- Donny McCaslin – Fast Future (2015)
- John Oates on the thing he hates most about Hall and Oates: ‘Just be totally objective about it’
- Bruce Springsteen – Devils and Dust (2005): Gimme Five
- Todd Rundgren, “You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away” (2015): Exclusive advance stream