by Pico “Different and original,” “Blur(s) stylistic boundaries,” “developed a new music all her own” are phrases that have been used to describe the music of San Francisco Bay area trumpeter and singer Sarah Wilson. Those are just the phrases that popped in my mind as soon as I popped Trapeze Project into the CD player for the first time.Read More
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Aristocrats, “Culture Clash” (2013): One Track Mind
- Often-forgotten David Gilmour was the Pink Floyd leader’s most varied solo effort
- Warren Haynes, “Spots of Time” from Ashes and Dust (2015): One Track Mind
- In a surprise, Def Leppard rekindled their classic-era sound with covers-focused Yeah!
- Joe Ely, May 23, 2015: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- Free-form Monkees humor once drove Hollywood legend to curse: ‘I hate these f–ing kids’