by S. Victor Aaron I know exactly what our own Mark Saleski speaks of when he states that “music obsessives and regular folks alike know of the song/memory retrieval phenomenon — you hear a song and instantly remember where you were the first time you heard it.” Moreover, a song can also be forever associated with an event in yourRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Gavin Harrison – Cheating the Polygraph (2015)
- Nick Mason on the moment Pink Floyd became Pink Floyd: ‘We sort of really did transition’
- Tommy Roe – Greatest Hits (1993): On Second Thought
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: ‘He doesn’t have many ideas’
- David Bowie’s Let’s Dance illustrated the durability of Chic’s hitmaking sound
- Circus, “Stop Wait and Listen / I Need Your Love” (1972): One Track Mind