by Mark Saleski So they were picking up the band instruments, holding them high in the air, and looking for interested faces. When I saw that gleaming trombone, I just knew that I had to learn it. It was seventh grade and the middle school music teacher was looking for students. Just the thought of playing that horn made myRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Midnight North – Stayin’ Single, Drinkin’ Doubles EP (2015)
- Ian Gillan on Deep Purple’s legendary lineup changes: ‘Our career was decided by tantrums’
- Syberen van Munster – Plunge For Distance (2015)
- The Band, “She Knows” from High on the Hog (1996): Across the Great Divide
- A Conspiracy of Stars: Why is UFO classic rock’s best-kept secret?
- Daniel Lanois confirms more Sinatra coming from Bob Dylan: ‘A sacred ground for him’