by Mark Saleski So they were picking up the band instruments, holding them high in the air, and looking for interested faces. When I saw that gleaming trombone, I just knew that I had to learn it. It was seventh grade and the middle school music teacher was looking for students. Just the thought of playing that horn made myRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- A Halloween treat: Bob Dylan at Philharmonic Hall, New York City, October 31, 1964
- The Big Reveal: On movie plot points that change everything
- Warren Zevon, Talking Heads, Michael Jackson + others: Gimme Five, Halloween Edition
- Will Queen record with Adam Lambert next?: ‘I think it would be very interesting’
- Huntertones, “Theme from Jurassic Park” (2014): One Track Mind
- Bruce Springsteen, “Incident on 57th Street” (1973): Deep Cuts