by Mark Saleski So they were picking up the band instruments, holding them high in the air, and looking for interested faces. When I saw that gleaming trombone, I just knew that I had to learn it. It was seventh grade and the middle school music teacher was looking for students. Just the thought of playing that horn made myRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Nick Mason wasn’t so sure about Pink Floyd: ‘Plan B for when the music failed’
- Steve Earle, “Baby Baby Baby (Baby)” from Terraplane (2015): One Track Mind
- Inside Deep Purple’s unique collaborative relationship with Ian Gillan: ‘We have a weird dynamic, but it works’
- Garth Hudson, “Garth Largo” from Largo (1998): Across the Great Divide
- Ultimate Painting, “Riverside” (2015): One Track Mind
- Donna Deussen + Paul Weitz Trio – On the Street Where You Live (2015)