by Pico As the most popular pop band of all time, it naturally follows that the Beatles have been the most-covered band of all time. Their songs’ popularity has extended into every form of music, and that greasy, soulful organ jazz has been no exception. Before the Beatles were even history, Lonnie Smith was covering “Eleanor Rigby” and Charles EarlandRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- BoDeans, “Slave” from I Can’t Stop (2015): One Track Mind
- Gutsy and diverse, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy remains unfairly overlooked
- Slash explains why Bob Dylan once refused to use his solo: ‘For me … the ultimate compliment’
- Grace Marino, “Coz Of You” (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- Dennis DeYoung says ‘Glee’ finally got Styx’s ‘Come Sail Away’ right: ‘This song is not easy to sing’
- Steve Hackett, “Wolflight” from Wolflight (2015): One Track Mind