We all know this, but sometimes we need to be reminded that Chicago is a mainstream rock band that was once a rock/jazz/blues/R&B/whack jazz band masquerading as a mainstream rock band. Wait a minute, you say, “whack jazz”???
The Latest from Something Else!
- Denny Laine and the Moody Blues, “Go Now” (1965): One Track Mind
- Jon Anderson, Patrick Moraz discuss Yes’ challenging Relayer: ‘Very close to the edge of jazz rock’
- Jamie Hoover – Two Ever (2014)
- Steely Dan, “Black Friday” (1975): Deep Cuts
- Levon Helm, Bob Dylan remain unlikely heroes of The Last Waltz: Across the Great Divide
- Sanctuary – The Year the Sun Died (2014)