We all know this, but sometimes we need to be reminded that Chicago is a mainstream rock band that was once a rock/jazz/blues/R&B/whack jazz band masquerading as a mainstream rock band. Wait a minute, you say, “whack jazz”???
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Band, “The Great Pretender” (1973): Across the Great Divide
- Jon Anderson + Counting Crows’ Matt Malley, “Family Circle” (2014): One Track Mind
- Nick Mason discusses possibility of Pink Floyd tour behind The Endless River
- Manhattan Transfer, 1980: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- The Monkees’ Micky Dolenz shares his coping tips for a crazy schedule
- Bernie Marsden + David Coverdale, “Trouble” from Shine (2014): One Track Mind