photo: Jimmy Katz by S. Victor Aaron If you has happened to follow this site long enough, you know the drill: The Stryker/Slagle Band puts out a new record, I listen to said new record, then I write about how great it is. Keeper, the newest by the Stryker/Slagle Band that goes on sale tomorrow, offers me no reasons toRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Bruce Springsteen, “Incident on 57th Street” (1973): Deep Cuts
- Bud Powell – Live At The Blue Note Café, Paris 1961 (2014 reissue)
- Robbie Robertson, “Broken Arrow” from Robbie Robertson (1987): Across the Great Divide
- Aerial – Why Don’t They Teach Heartbreak at School? (2014)
- Eric Bibb – Blues People (2014)
- Hydra may be the best Toto album you’ve never heard: ‘That’s a cult classic!’