by S. Victor Aaron If blogs had been around in the late 70s or the 80s I wouldn’t have thought for a second to write about Keith Jarrett’s watershed album The Köln Concert, because every jazz enthusiast with a computer keyboard and a Blogger account would have already been flooding the internets with praise about this record. Three and aRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Gavin Harrison – Cheating the Polygraph (2015)
- Nick Mason on the moment Pink Floyd became Pink Floyd: ‘We sort of really did transition’
- Tommy Roe – Greatest Hits (1993): On Second Thought
- Which Yardbirds guitarist was better? Ritchie Blackmore decides: ‘He doesn’t have many ideas’
- David Bowie’s Let’s Dance illustrated the durability of Chic’s hitmaking sound
- Circus, “Stop Wait and Listen / I Need Your Love” (1972): One Track Mind