by S. Victor Aaron If blogs had been around in the late 70s or the 80s I wouldn’t have thought for a second to write about Keith Jarrett’s watershed album The Köln Concert, because every jazz enthusiast with a computer keyboard and a Blogger account would have already been flooding the internets with praise about this record. Three and aRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Jackson 5 – The Ultimate Collection (1996): On Second Thought
- Luckless UK issued the wildly underrated Danger Money just as prog fell apart
- Daryl Hall + Robert Fripp, “Babs and Babs / Urban Landscape” from Sacred Songs (1980)
- BoDeans, “Slave” from I Can’t Stop (2015): One Track Mind
- Gutsy and diverse, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy remains unfairly overlooked
- Slash explains why Bob Dylan once refused to use his solo: ‘For me … the ultimate compliment’