by S. Victor Aaron If blogs had been around in the late 70s or the 80s I wouldn’t have thought for a second to write about Keith Jarrett’s watershed album The Köln Concert, because every jazz enthusiast with a computer keyboard and a Blogger account would have already been flooding the internets with praise about this record. Three and aRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Adrian Belew’s brilliant Side One was a journey through his entire musical history
- Robert Earl Keen, “Footprints in the Snow” from Happy Prisoner (2015): One Track Mind
- Marianne Solivan – Spark (2014)
- Nils Lofgren’s ready for Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band’s return: ‘Some hope that lingers’
- Kenosha Kid, “Mushmouth” from Inside Voices (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- Rare Earth – The Millennium Collection: The Best Of Rare Earth (2001): On Second Thought