by Pico One of the most enduring singing piano players isn’t Billy Joel or even Elton John. Mose Allison has been at it since Nat King Cole was dominating the charts and although he’s slowed down a lot lately, the eighty-two year old was recently enticed back into the studio for the first time in a dozen years, the productRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Adrian Belew’s brilliant Side One was a journey through his entire musical history
- Robert Earl Keen, “Footprints in the Snow” from Happy Prisoner (2015): One Track Mind
- Marianne Solivan – Spark (2014)
- Nils Lofgren’s ready for Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band’s return: ‘Some hope that lingers’
- Kenosha Kid, “Mushmouth” from Inside Voices (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- Micky Dolenz remembers Mike Nesmith’s return to Monkees: ‘It brought tears to my eyes’