by Pico One of the most enduring singing piano players isn’t Billy Joel or even Elton John. Mose Allison has been at it since Nat King Cole was dominating the charts and although he’s slowed down a lot lately, the eighty-two year old was recently enticed back into the studio for the first time in a dozen years, the productRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- King Crimson’s brief, but important, double-trio era peaked with Thrak
- Todd Rundgren, “You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away” (2015): Exclusive advance stream
- John Manning – White Bear (1971): Forgotten Series
- Otis Taylor, “Cold at Midnight” from Hey Joe Opus / Red Meat (2015): One Track Mind
- How I learned to love (or at least tolerate) Wilco’s Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
- Garth Hudson, “Little Island” from The Sea to the North (2001): Across the Great Divide