by Pico One of the most enduring singing piano players isn’t Billy Joel or even Elton John. Mose Allison has been at it since Nat King Cole was dominating the charts and although he’s slowed down a lot lately, the eighty-two year old was recently enticed back into the studio for the first time in a dozen years, the productRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Mabel Greer’s Toyshop, “Electric Funeral” from New Way Of Life (2015): One Track Mind
- Novellino / Rosi / Mazurek / Barnes – Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear (2014)
- The Byrds, “Mr. Tambourine Man” from The Only Folk Collection You’ll Ever Need (2014): One Track Mind
- Adrian Belew debuts his innovative FLUX app: ‘I’m never one to shut doors’
- Paul McCartney: Recording Sessions [1969-2013], by Luca Perasi: Books
- Yes – Open Your Eyes (1997): On Second Thought