by Pico One of the most enduring singing piano players isn’t Billy Joel or even Elton John. Mose Allison has been at it since Nat King Cole was dominating the charts and although he’s slowed down a lot lately, the eighty-two year old was recently enticed back into the studio for the first time in a dozen years, the productRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Will Queen record with Adam Lambert next?: ‘I think it would be very interesting’
- Huntertones, “Theme from Jurassic Park”: One Track Mind (2014)
- Bruce Springsteen, “Incident on 57th Street” (1973): Deep Cuts
- Bud Powell – Live At The Blue Note Café, Paris 1961 (2014 reissue)
- Robbie Robertson, “Broken Arrow” from Robbie Robertson (1987): Across the Great Divide
- Aerial – Why Don’t They Teach Heartbreak at School? (2014)