by Nick DeRiso All apologies to Roger Waters, who’s dragging it back on the road for a series of 30th anniversary concert performances, but I was never all that into Pink Floyd’s “The Wall.” Too much talking, not enough — you know — music. While working out issues in dealing with a meteoric rise to fame as an adult afterRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Cassandra Wilson, “Strange Fruit” (2015): One Track Mind
- Lindsey Buckingham wants Fleetwood Mac to be like the Eagles: ‘They always seem to know what they want’
- Spin Marvel featuring Nils Petter Molvær – Infolding (2015)
- Wilson Pickett and Steve Cropper were strangers who hit it big: ‘Why don’t you guys just keep on writing?’
- Tony Kaye discusses his scary Yes Album-era injury: ‘We hit a car head on’
- Staple Singers, “Samson and Delilah” from Freedom Hwy. Complete (2015): One Track Mind