by Pico Rufus Reid has never had the flamboyant, edgy comportment of, say, Charles Mingus, but for decades now, he’s been a first-call bassist for many of the finest jazz (and even non-jazz) musicians. Making his way to the top level of bottom pluckers via stints in the Thad Jones-Mel Lewis Orchestra, Dexter Gordon’s quartet and a co-led band withRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Beth Hart, “Mechanical Heart” from Better Than Home (2015): One Track Mind
- Jerry Woods – Clearly EP (2014)
- Bob Dylan, “The Night We Called It a Day” from Shadows in the Night (2015): One Track Mind
- Yes, “I See You” from Yes (1969): YESterdays
- Catch a Syberen van Munster show streamed live!
- David Philips – If I Had Wings (2015)