by Pico With a review in April of last year, another one this past July, and an entry in my year-end “best of” list, I could be accused of being a shill for big fan of Umphrey’s McGee, but there’s few bands in rock who combines musicianship, melody and humor as well as these guys from Chicago. If you’re aRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- The Band, “The Great Pretender” (1973): Across the Great Divide
- Jon Anderson + Counting Crows’ Matt Malley, “Family Circle” (2014): One Track Mind
- Nick Mason discusses possibility of Pink Floyd tour behind The Endless River
- Manhattan Transfer, 1980: Shows I’ll Never Forget
- The Monkees’ Micky Dolenz shares his coping tips for a crazy schedule
- Bernie Marsden + David Coverdale, “Trouble” from Shine (2014): One Track Mind