by Pico With a review in April of last year, another one this past July, and an entry in my year-end “best of” list, I could be accused of being a shill for big fan of Umphrey’s McGee, but there’s few bands in rock who combines musicianship, melody and humor as well as these guys from Chicago. If you’re aRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Daryl Hall + Robert Fripp, “Babs and Babs / Urban Landscape” from Sacred Songs (1980)
- Gutsy and diverse, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy remains unfairly overlooked
- BoDeans, “Slave” from I Can’t Stop (2015): One Track Mind
- Slash explains why Bob Dylan once refused to use his solo: ‘For me … the ultimate compliment’
- Grace Marino, “Coz Of You” (2015): Something Else! sneak peek
- Dennis DeYoung says ‘Glee’ finally got Styx’s ‘Come Sail Away’ right: ‘This song is not easy to sing’