The finest of the tracks here point to a musical sensibility that’s a touch too ribald for Crowded House. Tim Finn, who had recently left after a short association with brother Neil’s band, experiments with a number of far-out sounds: A processed background vocal on “Can’t Do Both”; the fuzzy bassline, and crazy keyboard counterpoint, on “I Found It”; aRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Marilyn Manson – Mechanical Animals (1998): On Second Thought
- Andrew Drury, “Keep The Fool” from Content Provider (2015): Something Else! exclusive stream
- Sleater-Kinney – No Cities to Love (2015)
- Tony Levin confirms that King Crimson is back for good: ‘I’m doubly thrilled that I’m in it’
- Randy Bachman + Peter Frampton, “Heavy Blues” (2015): One Track Mind
- Gov’t Mule + John Scofield – Sco-Mule (2015)