The finest of the tracks here point to a musical sensibility that’s a touch too ribald for Crowded House. Tim Finn, who had recently left after a short association with brother Neil’s band, experiments with a number of far-out sounds: A processed background vocal on “Can’t Do Both”; the fuzzy bassline, and crazy keyboard counterpoint, on “I Found It”; aRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Beth Hart, “Mechanical Heart” from Better Than Home (2015): One Track Mind
- Jerry Woods – Clearly EP (2014)
- Bob Dylan, “The Night We Called It a Day” from Shadows in the Night (2015): One Track Mind
- Yes, “I See You” from Yes (1969): YESterdays
- Catch a Syberen van Munster show streamed live!
- David Philips – If I Had Wings (2015)