No, the Fireman projects don’t represent Paul McCartney’s first forays into experimental pop since the Beatles busted up. The difference between this — by far the most successful of a now three-part series — and, say, 1980’s “McCartney II” is that Paul has someone to bounce ideas off of. There is another voice in the room, much like John Lennon,Read More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Staple Singers, “Samson and Delilah” from Freedom Hwy. Complete (2015): One Track Mind
- Syberen van Munster – Plunge For Distance (2015)
- Midnight North – Stayin’ Single, Drinkin’ Doubles EP (2015)
- Ian Gillan on Deep Purple’s legendary lineup changes: ‘Our career was decided by tantrums’
- Steve Wilson, “Spheresophically” (2015): Exclusive Something Else! stream
- The Band, “She Knows” from High on the Hog (1996): Across the Great Divide