by Nick Deriso Hall and Oates are, of course, the poster boys for what happens when hair gel meets R&B. Funny thing is, they were originally anything but polished. Hall had reportedly been in an early Philly band with Thom Bell, later a central figure in that city’s R&B legacy. Along the way, H&O tried out an acoustic bent onRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Avishai Cohen’s Triveni – Dark Nights (2014)
- WKRP in Cincinnati: The Complete Series (2014): Television
- Are Hall and Oates yacht rockers?: ‘I don’t even know what that means’
- Northern Sugar, American Suitcase + others – International Pop Overthrow, Volume 17 (2014)
- Supertramp’s Crime of the Century set for deluxe reissue: ‘It has a wonderful feel to it’
- Syd Arthur – Sound Mirror (2014)