by S. Victor Aaron Trumpeter and arranger Steven Bernstein might be the hardest working man in music these days. Just these last few years he has garnered a Grammy nomination (for Sexotica by his band Sex Mob) and a Annie nomination for scoring a children’s TV series; released an album under John Zorn’s Tzadik label; scored some Laurel & HardyRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Bruce Springsteen, “Lost in the Flood” (1973): Deep Cuts
- Ides of March set for return, with Steve Cropper: ‘It’s just a major thrill’
- Leon Alvarado with Trey Gunn + Jerry Marotta – 2014: Music from an Expanded Universe (2014)
- Video of Johnny Winter’s final session finds him in legendary form
- Bob Dylan and the Band, “Ain’t No More Cane [Take 2]” (1967): One Track Mind
- An intriguing launch point, Trespass is Genesis’ forgotten album: ‘I guess, because it’s so early’