by S. Victor Aaron Trumpeter and arranger Steven Bernstein might be the hardest working man in music these days. Just these last few years he has garnered a Grammy nomination (for Sexotica by his band Sex Mob) and a Annie nomination for scoring a children’s TV series; released an album under John Zorn’s Tzadik label; scored some Laurel & HardyRead More
The Latest from Something Else!
- Steve Earle, “Baby Baby Baby (Baby)” from Terraplane (2015): One Track Mind
- Inside Deep Purple’s unique collaborative relationship with Ian Gillan: ‘We have a weird dynamic, but it works’
- Garth Hudson, “Garth Largo” from Largo (1998): Across the Great Divide
- Ultimate Painting, “Riverside” (2015): One Track Mind
- Donna Deussen + Paul Weitz Trio – On the Street Where You Live (2015)
- Accordion Rock from the Who, Jethro Tull, John Mellencamp, others: Gimme Five